37 Weeks

Well, I had another appointment today. The question is whether this guy is going to be an April or May baby at this point. So, today, I’m dilated to 3-4 (closer to 4 cm), still 80% effaced, and he’s lower, but still calling him 0 station. She also feels he’s going to be a little bigger than Abriella was. So, now we’re just waiting on my water to break or some good contractions. So, will it be today, or will it be a while longer?? That is the question we all would like to know! Any guesses??

This entry was posted in Colby. Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to 37 Weeks

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Please copy the string IAJPaq to the field below: