I was tagged quite a while back by Kristi. It’s taken me a bit of time to get to it, but here goes.
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. or
Share the 5 top places on your â€œwant to see or want to see againâ€ list. or
Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old.
Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.
I pick the 5 random and/or weird facts about myself.
1. I’m a Certified Nurse Midwife by profession. Yep, most people still think I must deliver babies out in the boonies in people’s homes by candlelight while chanting wild mantras. While this might actually be fun….I actually work in a hospital where they have electricity, indoor plumbing, and even epidurals.
2. I was a competitive swimmer year-round from the age of 5 to 18. I have lots of fun medals and trophies to prove it! (I will teach your kids to swim if you like).
3. When I took the Taylor-Johnson test before getting married, I was practically off the charts for anger…. I tell Stephen that he had better watch out, as I might blow anyday! (incidentally, he was pretty high on depression, which our preacher said many men are prior to getting married…go figure!).
4. I put so much pressure on myself in sports when growing up that I often puked prior to races. Many swimming blocks have had Jennifer vomit behind them, and that even carried over into track. Talk about weirding people out when you puke on the track and then go ahead and run the mile or 2 mile (and did quite well, if I might add!).
5. I’m not much into vegetables…. Ok, honestly, there aren’t that many that I like. It’s true. I have yet to grow up. I really wish I liked salads though (as one example), as they often look so pretty and healthy, but gag me…yuck…tomatoes, lettuce…bleh! So, if you have me over for dinner, bring on the meat and potatoes! 🙂
Ok, so I won’t tag anyone, as I don’t know who actually reads my blog, except for my mom and Kristi. But, you can enjoy my weirdness anyhow!
Hooray! Thanks for playing along! I love knowing new things about people! In fact, I may coax you into teaching Benjamin to swim this summer….in return I’ll fix you a big steak and some mashed potatoes (no salad or green beans or any of that!).
See you guys in the morning! I’m madly decorating the cake right now.