I finished painting the playroom upstairs! I have to say it is the room I am most proud of painting. I think it looks really good. I ended up getting different paint for the primary walls. The other just ended up being way too…white! I totally thought it was going to be more yellowish, and I kept hoping it would turn more yellow as it dried. HA! So, I went back to the store and got something that really was yellow, called Dandelion for Roo (remember, these are Disney paint colors). It looks so nice. So, we have light purple, light green, and light yellow. The colors all blend really nicely together. The Blendmate for rounded corners…AWESOME! Too cool. So, my next painting project will be the hallway upstairs. Gotta paint over all the “wall art” courtesy of 2 small children with some paint that is cleanable. I plan on using our regular house paint color in that area. (note: I am still not for hire in the painting area. I’ll let you know when I am). Here are some pictures to show you some of the room. I’m not sure the colors are actually showing here really well, or it may just be my computer. On my screen, the green looks white, but it definitely is not white. Also, the blinds are not up in these pictures. I had to do the final painting in the window this morning, so Stephen will put the blinds back in tonight. Anyway, it looks really cool in person, but the pictures may not give justice to it, at least the way I take them. HA!